Tutor Marked Assignment
AECC on Environment Studies
Course Code: BEVAE-181
Assignment Code: BEVAE-181/TMA/2023
Maximum Marks: 100
Note: Attempt all questions. The marks for each question are indicated against it.
1. Why ecological significance of forest is more important in present day context? Explain.
2. Answer the following questions in about 125 words each.
a) Explain the characteristics of Western Ghats for inclusion as Biodiversity hotspots.
b) Why hydropower is regarded as the best source of energy? Explain it in detail.
c) The importance of Biomass has been increasing day by day in our surroundings among
renewable resources. Explain it with suitable examples.
d) How does air pollution affect the atmospheric processes?
e) What is Disposal of waste? Why segregation of waste is needed?
3. Explain the human-environment relationship by taking examples of biotic and abiotic
4. “As humans civilisation progressed, man started altering the environment in the pursuit of
creating an economic, social and cultural environment of his own choice. This slowly
resulted in the depletion of natural resources and degradation of environment.” Explain it
in context of national legislations of water acts?
5. “Biosphere reserves are internationally recognised areas established to promote and
demonstrate a balanced relationship between Humans and the Biosphere.” Elaborate this
statement in the context of conservation of nature?
6. Explain the following terms in about 60 words each:
(a) Seed Bank
(c) Biological Oxygen Demand
(d) Public Health
7. Answer the following questions in about 150 words each.
(a) What is lentic and lotic ecosystem? Explain these two with suitable examples.
(b) What is ecological succession? Explain the types of succession with suitable diagrams.
(c) Explain the biocentrism and ecocentrism in context of human’s attitude towards nature?
(d) Define natural calamities and its types with suitable examples.
8. Explain the causes of ozone depletion? How do ultraviolet rays affects human health,
animals, plants, micro-organisms, water and air quality.
9. “Education for environmental awareness is essential for the younger generation as well as
for the older generation.” Explain the statement with suitable examples.
10. “Water Harvesting is one of the effective measures to combat drought.” Explain this
statement with suitable arguments.
IGNOU BEVAE-181 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2023 ENGLISH MEDIUM
|Product||IGNOU BEVAE-181 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2023 ENGLISH MEDIUM|
|Course||BA | BCOM | BSC CBCS|
Are you a student of IGNOU looking for high-quality, reliable, and accurate solved assignments? Look no further than our IGNOU Solved Assignment PDF Our digital product provides you with the most comprehensive and reliable IGNOU solved assignments, complete with detailed solutions and step-by-step explanations. Our team of experts has years of experience and in-depth knowledge of IGNOU’s curriculum, ensuring that our solved assignments meet the highest standards of quality and accuracy. With our IGNOU Solved Assignment PDF product, you can rest assured that you’re getting the best possible help with your coursework. Our solved assignments cover a wide range of subjects and courses, and are designed to help you master the material and succeed in your studies.
So why wait? Get your hands on our IGNOU Solved Assignment PDF product today and take the first step towards academic success!
To purchase the assignment and receive it instantly, follow these steps:
- Click on the “Add to Cart or Buy Now” button to add the assignment to your cart.
- Proceed to the “View Cart” or “Buy Now” page.
- Click on the “Checkout” button to proceed with the purchase.
- On the checkout page, you will be given CCavenue as your payment gateway.
- Enter your email address and provide the necessary information as requested.
- Click on “Continue” to proceed to the next step.
- Review your order details and ensure they are correct.
- Click on “Place Order” to confirm your purchase.
- After placing your order, you will be directed to the payment page.
- Choose your preferred payment method, such as UPI, Wallets, Net Banking, or Credit/Debit Card, and complete the payment process.
- Upon successful payment, you will be redirected to the download page, where you can instantly access and download your solved assignment.
- Additionally, a download link for the assignment PDF will be sent to the email address you provided during the purchase.
Please note that the delivery type mentioned is for an auto-generated PDF available for download on the website’s download section and sent via email. If you have any further questions or encounter any technical issues, you can contact the provided phone numbers (9891268050, 7982987641) or email (email@example.com) for assistance.
- We offer a full 100% refund if the assignment delivered to you is incorrect or contains incorrect content.
- In the case of a specific answer issue, it is the student’s responsibility to conduct research and provide the correct answer.
- Our assignment solutions are intended to serve as references only.
- When assignments provide options for the number of answers to be written, we focus on covering the minimum compulsory questions to maximize marks.
- We create assignments using IGNOU books and online resources.
1.Please ensure to download the assignment within 7 days of the payment, as the download link will expire after that time.
2.After making a successful payment on the website, you will have a duration of 7 days to download the assignment from the website’s download section. Additionally, a download link for the assignment PDF will be sent to your email.